- Rich entertainment features in Technohull’s brand new dayboat
- Medium-small boat that can effortlessly tackle the high seas
- Uncommonly spacious for its size
- Up to 350hp outboard power offers exhilarating pace
- Dynastream hull technology guarantees stability, comfort and a dry ride
- Fourteen hulls of the new T7 sold off-plan
Mercury Marine, a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), today introduced the new 7.6‑liter V12 600hp Verado® outboard engine. With this launch, Mercury continues to transform the high-horsepower outboard market, providing its most powerful and capable outboard, which includes several industry‑first features for a wide variety of applications.
- Dynastream hull technology guarantees supreme stability and comfort in all weathers
- Smoothest ride ever from a Technohull boat at any speed
- Breathtaking looks, luxurious finish and a long features list
An outboard as exciting as the Mercury Racing 300R deserves its own propeller and Mercury Racing has just delivered.
At a time when every nation and the whole world is tested really hard while thousands of people give a real struggle for survival under unprecedented circumstances, it is impossible for us to continue working dedicated to our mission.
High technology for eco friendly energy!
EFOY, known to Recreational Vehicle enthusiasts, also has marine models for silent charging of the boat’s batteries.
Stay safe and send text messages to anyone, anywhere on the planet and in any sea you are travelling!
Soleil 30 will be officially presented at the Paris Nautical Show in December 2019.
Soleil 30 is the sixth model of the Salpa Soleil range and the third new model put into production in 2019 (Soleil 20 February2019, Soleil 42 September 2019, Soleil 30 November 2019)!