For this mission we chose the two Suzuki DF350A dual prop engines, considering that they will be ideally suited to our trip requirements.
Beyond the undeniable reliability of Suzuki engines, the DF350A dual prop engines are sure to improve our boat's performance and handling by providing:
- shorter time to plane and lower-rpm planning ability
- greater acceleration
- much better bite on the water
- significant reduction of slip percentage resulting in higher cruising speed and better fuel economy
- elimination of the steering torque
- better control in reverse
The twin propellers, the high horsepower and the large gear ratio in this horsepower are an explosive combination of torque and thrust, making the DF350A the most powerful engine on the market, in its class.
It is certain that the specific engines will find ideal application in our overloaded craft, while their extremely low consumption at low and medium rpm, derived mainly from the great stern lift of their propellers, will provide us with the necessary autonomy for the coverage of the long passages of our mission.