This trip took place in August 2006. We wandered around the famous Dalmatian coast and arrived to the fascinating town of Venice.
The Dalmatian coast is an island paradise of 1.185 islands and islets, with 4.057 km indented coastline which forms numerous bays offering safe anchorages at any weather conditions.
The excellent infrastructure of the many marinas that offer all necessary services for nautical tourism, make Dalmatia one of the most ideal destinations for nautical holidays.
- Exploring the Dalmatian coast
- At the islands of southern Dalmatia (2nd part)
- In the islands of central Dalmatia
- Exploring North Dalmatian coast (Part 4)
- At the islands of Kvarner bay and the peninsula of Istria
- At the canals of Venice